- by Plkreddy - Version 1.6 - Feb 4, 2012
"I use this regularly for checking exchange rates before transfers."
- by Narasimhulu - Version 1.6 - Jan1, 2012
"I see updated rates always."
"I havent seen any delays in rates. I do understand actual exchange rates dont change when Indian markets are closed. I find it useful and very reliable."
- by Subbu1977 - Version 1.6 - Dec 22, 2011
"locked-in rates also available."
"This is the only app that provides Locked-in rates along with indicative rates. This is very useful. Also i liked the Favorites feature to customize the amount and favorite banks. Also i liked the auto-refresh feature. Rates are automatically refreshes when the app is opened."
- by internettv on February 8, 2012 (Motorola XOOM with version 1.2)
"Exactly what I need."
"Great comparison app. Clearly tells me if the rate is indicative/locked-in."
- by dsrao on February 15, 2012 (Samsung Infuse 4G with version 1.2)
"Cool Rupya App."
"I like the favorites option which is unique to Rupya. Thanks to the creators."
- by gowri on February 7, 2012 (Samsung Exhibit 2 4G with version 1.2)
"This is really cool app gives me the exchange rates from all the banks. Interesting part is that it has Favourites tab, I can track selected banks. Really very useful."
- by Vijayaswamy on February 9, 2012 (HTC Sensation 4G with version 1.2)
- by saratk on February 7, 2012 (Motorola Droid X with version 1.2)